Hello ive made an editor game for quite a while now and i have several blueprints on it specially ships that ive made and save many time but now for some reason the same game doesnt let me save any of my ship even the older one that i already have in bluerpints, it a /**** thing that odd is there any way or is it a known bug ? Found for some reason that many block set themself as INDESTRUCTIBLE on all my blueprint since the last update is that normal ?

Edited by steam-76561198003773048

6 hours ago, steam-76561198003773048 said:

Hello ive made an editor game for quite a while now and i have several blueprints on it specially ships that ive made and save many time but now for some reason the same game doesnt let me save any of my ship even the older one that i already have in bluerpints, it a /**** thing that odd is there any way or is it a known bug ? Found for some reason that many block set themself as INDESTRUCTIBLE on all my blueprint since the last update is that normal ?

Hello could you please report this problem through in-game feedback? That way we can check what is wrong. Thank you so much.