VolpeBR

Is there a way to buy coins in small increments?

Question

Wanted to gift the exploration pack to a friend for 1760 coins. I have 710 coins but if I buy the 1000 coins I'm going to be 50 coins short and the 2200 coins are way out of my budget right now, is there a way to buy those 50 extra coins? Sorry if this isn't the right place to post this but I don't know where else to ask.

1.PNG.3c2810aa32afe9d8110a67d3f00a31a2.PNG

2.PNG

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Unfortunately there isn't an option to buy a custom amount of Coyns in the shop but that could be a good suggestion for the Devs to add in the future perhaps?

The other ways to earn Coyns is by completing the ingame achievements which give about 10 each. Another option is selling your own creations in the blueprint shop. You receive 70% of the sale value when someone buys your BP so you could create something small and sell it once for 100 Coyns and you'd receive 70 Coyns whichw oypd be enough. 

@YoHasLEGO is also offering to gift people the DLC for the holiday season while it's on sale. Feel free to join the official Ylands Discord server too, that's where everyone hangs out now. https://discord.com/invite/ylands

Edited by handofthesly