Sign in to follow this  
mid endian

RESOLVED Steam Account is linked to another Bohemia Account?

Question

So in my attempt to link my steam account to the Bohemia account, I got a message saying that my steam account is already linked to another Bohemia account, something I don't remember doing.
Years ago I attempted to link my steam account to the BI account through the Ylands game, and got a email is already used or some other message, and haven't tried since. I wanna nip this now and be able to use my steam progress for the mobile version of this game.

I was told that if I can't link the accounts on my own, I have to ask a developer to help, hence why I'm posting this now. Can someone help me with this?

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

Hello, sorry for the late reply. Did you already solve it? If not just send feedback through in-game menu. We can send you email address to your old account and in worst case we can severe the steam ID link and link you to another account if needed. Since it contains sensitive information we will send it to you either through in-game channel or you can write us on discord https://discord.gg/5pYJG3Pf.