Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

parts of yland missing after respawn

Question

Ok  lost a fight with a pack of  wolves...after respawn tried to locate  my ship loaded  with  weapons etc...and  found  parts of the  yland  missing... the water is missing in some places..and the  terrain  in other...  log  file attached.

also  screenshots of  'what i saw" ....

output_log.txt

20171115110534_1.jpg

20171115110222_1.jpg

20171115110632_1.jpg

20171115110642_1.jpg

20171115110657_1.jpg

20171115110420_1.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

additional   information... i was unable to  pick things  up  until after a re-log, and  any  boxes.crates  etc i opened  only opened  part way and showed  no contents.  logging out  ...screen hung   at "saving"  ...and   when  re logged,  game  opened at about   20  seconds    before where i   was when  i logged out ..  and  inventory  still contained the things i had  earlier  put away in storage  boxes

also ..i  killed a wolf in the   first melee   ....  cam across its  corpse  and tried to gut it  but   instead  action was of  hitting it with knife.....  wolf  corpse them  made attacking  noises     jumped up  ..died  "again" ..and  corpse sank beneath the earth!

what a day  :D  ..but then its a game  and its  fun  although sometimes  frustrating  :P