Sign in to follow this  
kimbuck

Items disappearing from inventory after a skirmish

Twice now  i have  done battle with  predators ...one  i was victorious, ^_^the  other  a inglorious defeat ( 3 wolves attacking at the same time!:( )  ...each time  an item  disappeared from my inventory ... the first time it was my  knife ..... the   2nd one  was my shoes.  I  know  that dogs like  smelly  shoes  ( i was wearing them!) ..maybe the wolves carried them away?:D

Looking back through my exploits  i   now realize  that if you have a full inventory and get into  a battle some items  can get damage  like  my  miners helmet was once after a fight with a puma and i lost  2  health  points. But  i seem to  remember wondering where other tools , such as  saws, hammers, chisels  etc  have  gone  when i looked for them afterwards?:(

Is this a "bug"... or a "feature" ?^_^  Anyone  else had this experience?

Edited by kimbuck
clarification of shoes position

I’ve always assumed it was due to the items being damaged just the same as your tools when you use them they wear until they break.

16 hours ago, handofthesly said:

I’ve always assumed it was due to the items being damaged just the same as your tools when you use them they wear until they break.

Thanks .. i  assumed that might be the case.  Then we have  perverted wolves  in  Ylands... not only  did they steal my shoes, they ran  of  with  my  skirt!

If anyone  meets a  cross-dressing  wolf,  please  advise  Ane xD

• Haha 2