Question

I would like to notify I am 13 of age, as of writing this.(sorry)

I have recently played the trial, which I find absolutely awesome and I plan on spending hours of my time on the full release. Although I have found a few problems I want to share. The first problem being a specific glitch that I'd like to acknowledge is when you could be roaming around and then you "randomly" fall under the ground and into the depths of hell "the void". This glitch has been bothering me for the past time I have been play the trial. Secondly I would like to discuss the little optimization there is for graphics, people like my self don't have the best computers and I certainly hope that there will be more optimization to the graphic's options.  I hope one day there could be a way you could pay for a dedicated server, this way when you are offline a friend could still join your server. You see my friend lives in Ontario, Canada as I live in Texas, USA, We don't really get the best connection when one of us host. Lastly I sure do hope this game with thrive and grow, also can we give a big thanks to those whom made this awesome game!

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hey! Welcome to the ylanders family!

The trial is an old version of the game, so the issue with falling through the terrain should be fixed in the Steam version :)

Optimizations are definitely planned, and so are hosting dedicated servers! That will be added sometime after the Steam release!

• Upvote 1