Sign in to follow this  
smith7778

RESOLVED Not working!!!!

Question

Just bought 5 copies for me, my wife and the kids through steam. I am assuming the system got flooded because the game is not working. Some have installed but won't do anything and my sons says download paused and the content is locked. Hop you fix it soon, the kids are excited to start playing!!! Thanks

10 replies to this bug / suggestion

Any error message or anything? What does it mean it won't do anything? Clicking on Play does nothing?

The game is downloaded and installed for 4 of us, but it won't play and my sons is paused in his steam downloads.

Could you show us a screenshot? The game doesn't start at all? Is there any error popup at all?

It looks like it's not an Ylands specific error. You could try the following:

-Restart Steam and/or your machine.
-Reset network adaptor: From a command prompt enter netsh winsock reset and restart your machine.
-Try adjusting settings for third-party applications, such as antivirus software or disabling it completely for the duration of update
-Try installing to a steam library on a different harddriv

It was my webroot, I shut it down and it worked. now that I have loaded it once, it seems to work now with webroot on. It is webroot complete if that helps anyone else. Thank you

Edited by smith7778

1 minute ago, smith7778 said:

It was my webroot, I shut it down and it worked. now that I have loaded it once, it seems to work now with webroot on. It is webroot complete if that helps anyone else. Thank you

Yes, I was about to tell you this, another player had the same issue. Glad it's working now! I hope you guys (all 5 of you :D) enjoy the game!