StonedGoomba

DEV ANSWER Major Graphic Glitches

Question

When I first installed the game I started it, got a quick error and then it disappeared before I could read it. When the main menu opened, I noticed it had a different background picture. It had all the buttons and the title but the picture was all pink. When I tried to start an exploration game the character didn't popup but the character editing gui did. I decided to close the game restart it and when I restarted the pc I had to reinstall it for some reason. I got back into the game and nothing changed, I actually started a game and when I got in the hearts and gui at the bottom were both mirrored. and the rest of the screen was black with an occasional green flash. It appears that I can still move around once in game because of the occasional "Pick up sticks" or something and footstep sounds. I just bought the game off of steam. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and I got the same outcome.

Capture.JPG

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Capture5.JPG

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please attach your DxDiag report, and make sure your drivers are up to date :)

You've got the info on how to do it here:

Your 4th screenshot looks exactly like what I experienced on my older laptop. Same strange glowing sphere with white in the middle, and the UI mirrored on the top and bottom. I'm assuming the game was too much for my bad laptop but it runs on my better one.