Folloh

DEV ANSWER Player stays on Server

Question

Hi,

I hosted a Game and a friend connected but then his internet crashed. His Player stayed on my Server and I can't build on him. I could kill the leftover player but now the player lays dead on the ground. Even after I closed the game and continued the old save. the player is still there.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

savegame.rar

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I am curious if this is intentional. I had 3 different people on a server last night and all characters stayed on the map regardless of how they left. 1 did crash but all freely left the game at one point or another.

Hi, yes, characters remain on the server even if the player left. You need to find a good cover before you leave a multiplayer session. :)

Thats not good at all, how can I move a player? No this dead body lays on my house and I cnnot built because the body is blocking. Now I joined my first Official server overall dead bodies and everyhings is looted. All players are looted. How to find a save place on this small islands?

Would be better when you guys are pushing the dedicated server. A lot of people maybe pissed on the official servers!!!