Sign in to follow this  
Spigot

RESOLVED Horse Messes Up Controls

Question

After taming a horse and mounting it and riding it my controls were wonky after dismounting. For example, I could no longer look sideways with my mouse. and turning with keyboard keys became super sensitive. A light tape on the "D" key would sometimes turn me a full half-circle. Again in this situation I was not the one hosting.

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

I have a friend that this happens to all the time. If you hit the C key twice (once to enter first person, and again to exit) it goes away. (Supposedly, as I have not experienced this bug myself)

They know about this and are fixing it, temporary fix = Use "C" or what your perspective keybind is to go first person and go back to your desired perspective to fix it.

4 minutes ago, Tenp said:

They know about this and are fixing it, temporary fix = Use "C" or what your perspective keybind is to go first person and go back to your desired perspective to fix it.

Doesn't even recognize his boy in this shit. 

Please send us the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data