Sign in to follow this  
hallie

Moving building parts forwards/backwards + something about plank blocks

Question

I absolutely love the game. In a game of this type, I usually start out by building since that's my thing ;) 

I have noticed that I rarely need the "move up" and "move down" buttons (Q and Z) because the main problem for me with placing building blocks next to each other is usually on another axis - to me it is very, very often a struggle to place it right next to the block I just placed, so it would be a whole lot easier if there was a "move one backwards" or "move one forwards" - just like the up and down but on another axis. 

I am currently building with the plank blocks, and like I wrote somewhere else there must be an error in the cost for these. They cost the same but one is a 1x1x1 cube and the other is a 2x2x2 cube. When building a larger building it would be nice to also have a 2x2x1 cube - or perhaps like a panel (4x4x1). Do you have any idea how long it takes to build a house with 1x1x1 cubes (and how expensive it is in planks.... and repair kits :P ). The 2x2x2 also has the amazing feature that there's a slight difference in the color of the two layers so it ends up giving it a little depth and looks amazing. You can't achieve the same effect with the 1x1x1 block which is a shame when you're using it for a wall that you don't want to be 2 blocks deep ;) 

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Have you tried the J, K, L buttons? :)

No, but I figured it out with G and mouse movement xD

Nevermind me then :P