Mycernius

Colour Problem

Question

When I turn the game on and join a server my entire screen is Green, I have tried to change some of the settings but nothing fixes it. The weird part about the game being green is the fact that if I go into my inventory my character will be the selected colors I chose him to be. please help if you can.

2017-12-09.png

2017-12-09 (1).png

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Can you attach your DxDiag reports, please?

For the black screen issue, please try changing resolution scale down and up to 1 again.

I had same green issue then I messed with my NVidia control panel and now everything is black and at least at green i could play sorta.. but now.. but one my video card is borderline acceptable so that could be blamed but if same issue with proper cards then that kinda destroys the theory..cya later ..

P I would like to ad that anything I hold is fine and my hands are fine inventory page f1 page etc are all fine just rendering of environment is all that is messed up and charcter rendering unless I ti

lt underwater then his colour returns..

Edited by Cameron Newitt

On 12/10/2017 at 9:05 AM, Ane said:

For the black screen issue, please try changing resolution scale down and up to 1 again.

For some odd reason. when I go underwater all the color comes back, but when I jump out of the water there's no color.20171211202306_1.thumb.jpg.65750c70cdec7a99d9650ed6566ca4fb.jpg

20171211202317_1.jpg

Please attach your DxDiag report, as explained here: