Sign in to follow this  
KinaUndead

RESOLVED Steam account already linked with another Bohemia account?

Question

As the title says, I've made the decision that I wanted to link my steam account with my Bohemia account to gain the extra coyns that comes with linking... Only to find that my account has supposedly been linked with a preexisting Bohemia account? See... the issue with that is, I've never had another Bohemia account besides this one! To be honest, I didn't even know accounts for Bohemia was even a thing before Ylands. I've also given any of my other emails a possible try before this one, including attempted password recovery on them just to check if they were in the system and it was a no go. Not really sure how linking could have been possible since it takes logging into my steam account to do it, unless someone had my information... (which I've now changed, just in case...) but still does not solve the fact that my steam account remains linked to this mystery account I don't even know about. I would supply a link to my steam page, or even my steamID here but if possible I would like to retain privacy by being able to link it to a mod directly via messages willing to help me solve my issue.

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Just going to double post because for some reason when I try editing my OP the website is telling me I failed the security check even though I'm checking the box and getting the green check mark...

Good news is, I've managed to link my account through using the in game linking mechanic, for some reason trying to go directly through the website itself wasn't allowing me to link my accounts and telling me that it was linked already... 

However, the issue still remains where I haven't recieved the bonus coyns for linking accounts! Has this promotion possibly just ended or am I still possibly experiencing some sort of issue? I believe that in linking you are supposed to receive in excess of 9000 coyns, however I still only have the default 4600.

Edited by KinaUndead
Update

13 hours ago, KinaUndead said:

However, the issue still remains where I haven't recieved the bonus coyns for linking accounts! Has this promotion possibly just ended or am I still possibly experiencing some sort of issue? I believe that in linking you are supposed to receive in excess of 9000 coyns, however I still only have the default 4600.

The extra coyns were only for those who purchased the game BEFORE the Steam relase :)

Glad you managed to resolve this on your own!