Sign in to follow this  
Henning Kaiser

RESOLVED [YLD-8005] Game stuck: Endless falling under the world

Question

Hello,

it seems that, while trying to dig in my harbor, I right-clicked a rope ladder that I lost ages ago - and landed under the surface. My char kept on falling, and now every time i try to log in or to create a new char I found myself dead beneath the surface.

The requested files are attached.

Stupid question: Any chance that you could fix my save game? I have three annoying kids, a stressful job, very limited spare time and this aligned world meant a lot to me. (mimimi!) Your assistance would be more than appreciated. :)

Great game, thank you!

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

Now i was able to create a new one, but this one respawned on a different island.

Question: Can I somehow find the new char in the editor, move it to my ship and original island and continue playing? 

And one weird thing, when I ope the game in the editor: A version of my  former (now dead) character seems to be standing at my original island, wearing the clothes that I had when dying. Not sure what this means. oO

Help would be very appreciated!

This is solved now, after 4 hours of searching the ocean in a nutshell (as i only found 12 iron on the new island) I've found my old base. It was quite an adventure, thanks a ton for adding the doves showing the shortest way to next island. :P 

• Upvote 1

I'm glad to hear you made it home safely! Sounds like you had quite an adventure :D