Sign in to follow this  
WijkagentAdrie

RESOLVED [YLD-8038] Corrupted save/ship

Question

Hello,

Already posted this in the 0.6 bugs thread, but this is apparently still persistent. I thought it had to do with my old map being from a few patches ago so I started from scratch on a new map.

What happens: I'm building a ship. Save the game, close the entire game, start the game, load up my map, and certain blocks are moved/clipped into eachother, others have lost their paint. This happens mainly to blocks whose movement/placement I have undone (using ctrl+z), which i have deleted or which I have moved using the move tool. This all happens in the editor by the way.

The end result is again a lot of lost time :(

Here's my savegame + logs:

NEW_SHIPTEST.txt

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

Any update on this? This happens with literally every ship/car I make, and the more I start to drag and copy/paste the vehicle itself the worse it becomes. It's nearly at the point where the editor is useless to make any vehicles at all. Everytime I test/play my island or simply close the map and open it again I find that half my work is undone, or worse, the things that I moved/deleted have duplicated themselves in the original place and I can find all the double blocks.

It has been presumably fixed, it's being tested at the moment. Will update the issue again when the testing turns out to be successful. Thanks for the patience!

• Like 1

oh i never had this problem yet :o
hope i dont come forth with this monster

Edited by 6Cowa6Bunga6

Confirmed as fixed, will appear as fixed in 0.7 probably.

• Upvote 1