Captain_Kush

A Big Hello from Canada!

Hey there everyone! 

I am absolutely loving this game and figured I would try to get involved in the community and help out where I can.

A little about myself.. I am 33 yrs old and have been playing Video Games for most of them. I also have 2 daughters 9 and 14. We all play the game together and are loving every minute of it. (All having our own save game, but will be starting a family server as soon as we can).

I will be doing my best to post as many bugs as I can and try to help as much as possible on the forums answering ques or sharing my experiences. We may also try our hand at making some adventure maps since the editor looks amazing!

Your Canadian Buddy,

Captain_Kush

• Upvote 2

Hello, Captain_Crush and be welcomed in here!

If you introduced, allow me to introduce myself too. :) I'm half your age and not a native speaker so I beg you to overlook all my accidental typos. xD I've been playing this game for more than a year and I can absolutely understand your joy of it because I'm "loving" it too. :D I also tried to make some adventure maps but I hardly ever complete anything. And now with high school and all that learning, I do not have much time to spend at Ylands and games in particular. Even that I've spent that long in here, there are still LOTS and LOTS of things I do not know. :S So I'm really looking forward to you taking part in this community and all the tips&tricks coming from you. ^_^

PS: One really important info - All my horses are called "Spoon" and I have absolutely no idea why. xD:P

Edited by Miguel Preguisa
  • Upvote 1