Sign in to follow this  
Nathaniel David Maynard

Lost half my ship and 30+ hours worth of stuff.

Question

so this is a before and after of my ship, i anchored at this yland, at one point i got back on my ship because it was my home/storage to put some things in the interior, went first person to see better and my ship flipped sideways submerging things a bit but it was fine, i logged of, saved my game, loaded it back up and it looks like this now. literally 36 hours worth of stuff gone. the top half had wicker baskets full of all my iron/copper/gold/logs/ other mats, and the interior had 2 chest full of UNIQUE and precious items like a pet rock, aesops fables, all sorts of neat things. if this cant be resolved guaranteed quitting for at least a long time this really hurt. >.<'

ssylands2.png

ssylands.png

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

1 hour ago, Nathaniel David Maynard said:

so this is a before and after of my ship, i anchored at this yland, at one point i got back on my ship because it was my home/storage to put some things in the interior, went first person to see better and my ship flipped sideways submerging things a bit but it was fine, i logged of, saved my game, loaded it back up and it looks like this now. literally 36 hours worth of stuff gone. the top half had wicker baskets full of all my iron/copper/gold/logs/ other mats, and the interior had 2 chest full of UNIQUE and precious items like a pet rock, aesops fables, all sorts of neat things. if this cant be resolved guaranteed quitting for at least a long time this really hurt. >.<'

I have experienced something similar, however when I restarted the game and loaded the save my ship was no longer bugged and the blocks were back.