Sign in to follow this  

UNDER REVIEW [YLD-8151] Game crash while other player join to server

Question

Sorry if my English not quite good enough. It happen when we (about 4 players) build a ship not just a small ship , large ship too. And we all sail together.But it happen when other players log out and stay in a ship ,We sail back to home when they didn't log in to server and when they want to come in to server , it's alway Freeze and crash the game, also broke my direct3D (i don't know it happen because my pc or the game) So i must restart my pc and start the game over and over (about 10 times) , but it's in the same way "Crash" . I don't know what's a problem but i think it happen when player's model and player's that log out in last time position dosen't in a same position such as , Player A logout while he stay in a ship (in a location far away from home) . Then, Player B (host) sail back to home . When Player A log in back to server. Host go crash. Please fix this bug .  i don't wanna create another server again T_T (It's happen only player who stay in a ship)

error.jpg

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Please send us your DxDiag report and the following files: output_log and output_log_clean, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data