Sign in to follow this  
Asharru

RESOLVED Map problems

Question

Just started this game and so far a big fan. I started just before the wonderful writing patch and maps worked fine then, but after the patch i cant seem to get the maps to work.

I make it, open it, and then the game sorta freezes up. i can move my mouse around but i cant click anything. my guess is that the map it self is invisible. so i have to close the entire game and start it again to play more.

anyone else experience this?

• Upvote 1

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi Asharru,

thanks for the report - we will look into that and will get back to you.

Hi, it turns out there were two maps i could make, 1 with treasure markings on it and one blank. the one with treasure markings worked out like i wanted it to.

But unsure if the one with blank markings is suppose to behave the way i descriped earlier.

Thanks for reply

On ‎23‎.‎4‎.‎2017 at 0:41 PM, Asharru said:

Just started this game and so far a big fan. I started just before the wonderful writing patch and maps worked fine then, but after the patch i cant seem to get the maps to work.

I make it, open it, and then the game sorta freezes up. i can move my mouse around but i cant click anything. my guess is that the map it self is invisible. so i have to close the entire game and start it again to play more.

anyone else experience this?

Yes exactly the same for me. (good is ALT+F4 saves the game....)

Edited by T.O.M.
more info

This issue will be fixed in the hotfix that we're releasing sometime this week :) Thanks for your patience, guys!