Gecko769

Is it good

Hello, was looking at this game because of Keralis' lets play.

I was wandering if it was worth it/when a multiplayer gamemode is going to be introduced

Any feedback would be great

~Gecko

It is!

Jump in  ..   its  still early access and there are wrinkles to be ironed out,  and by the time MP and other s features are full activated,  you will be an expert:D

Its worth it in my book. I don't remember the last time I've had this much fun and I'm still in survival mode.

Incase if you still thinking to get Ylands in your list, here is my honest review :

It's really worth it even though still on Early Access, Ylands provide tons of possibility in current state and in the future. 

Bugs and crashes are always in any early access games, but they don't really affect that much in Ylands. Devs team did fix critical bugs as soon as possible. So far all bugs that I knew had temporary workarounds, so nothing to worry. 

If you watch Keralis videos and don't like grinding too much, this game provide Editor, which can eliminate all grinding aspect.

Feel free to ask anything in mind :)

Have fun!

Edited by Velocifer

11 hours ago, Gecko769 said:

What is Editor? 

Editor is tool provided ingame, with editor you can make scenario, or edit existing save/map/building/vehicle etc.

There is also creative mode... where you can choose to play a survival map (or custom generate one) but then have unlimited materials and you don't die... it' good to practice builds in... but now we have force field generator... which helps immensely...