Kevin Weil

After about 30min of game play game crashs

Question

I cant find anyone reporting my exact issue, so I will report it. After about 30min of playing the game straight, the screen goes black, I still have full sound of the game, then it switch me to my home screen as if I alt tabbed out of the game, when I did not. The game is still pinned to my task bar at the bottom, but now I click it, it brings up a black screen, still with full sound of the game. When I look at the task manger, it does not show it as frozen, or not responding, but the only way I can close it is thru the task manger. When I reload, the initial picture of the save game looks as though it did not save, however once I actually load the game, it turns out it did save, right where I was when it kicked me out of the game screen. Then it runs great for anther roughly 30mins, till it does it all again. Attached are the two folder that they asked for. 

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Can you also attach your DxDiag report, please?

Have you noticed if it happens at a specific place in the game? Crafting panel etc.?

4 hours ago, Ane said:

Have you noticed if it happens at a specific place in the game? Crafting panel etc.?

I'm not home, when I get home I will post the dxdiag. As for it happening at a speicfic spot, no. The first time it happen I was swiming onto a beach from my ship. The second time it happened I was on my ship building. The only thing that is specific is time. Like I said it seems to be almost exactly 30min of playing (I have not actually timed it so I cant say that for sure, but it sure seems like it). Before that the game runs perfectly smooth with no problems. 

18 hours ago, Ane said:

This is a new development. The other two times this happened I was able to load my game fine, then play for about 30mins till it crashed again. Now when I load my saved game, it loads for about 2sec, then switches to a black screen, then switches to a white screen, and says ylands.exe has crashed. It gives me a crash report, attached is the two .txt documents in that crash report. Thanks for your help, and hopefully we can fix this. 

error.log

output_log.txt