Sign in to follow this  
Silwercastle

What building material do you build most with and why

My current build (shameless how off :$) make use of wood , stone, granite, sandstone looking to fit clay into my strange colour mix.

Note: this building within 1 block the height, width and length of the new barrier generator.

20171229191023_1.jpg

• Like 1

Nice build! I mainly use Wood and bamboo for the reason that they are really easy to get, you van plant them near your base and there's infinite amounts :)

I have fallen in love with stone... once you get the drill I can fill a couple of chests in no time... I do build stone bases with wood accents and I really like the stone and plank block combo but the plank blocks are something like 1 log per block so super expensive.  I'm starting a new base on a new island and I will post pics as soon as I can...

...one build I did that was really eye catching was "decorated stone" blocks on the corners and lower walls and logs for the main panels... looked super sharp but took forever to simulate the "randomness" of stone placement.

Mine is stone. Super easy to get and lots of crafting options. I do like stone with wood highlights. The only issue with stone really is that once it has set its really hard to remove or redo so you have to be sure within 2 min of placing it or build in your protection dome.