HI GUYS,

After the known bug with the map, i read that the only way to locate yourself is to make a treasure map. Unfortunatelly, i wasnt be able to learn it yet...propably missing a matterial that i didnt find yet. There is not any guide yet so can any1 share with me what i have tofind in order to make a treasure map?

Yeah this is the simple map not the treasure map. If you make a map and hold left clock to open it, the game kinda freezes and you have to alt+F4 (it saves) and start the game again. The only map that working is the treasure map and i dont know how to make it

I'm not sure where this "treasure map" idea is coming from, but there is only one map in the game, the only difference being that you can craft it either with paper or leather.

this is the one i found it

and this the on i can make

the one i can make bug/freezes the game

Oh, I see, it does indeed look like a treasure map, but it's exactly the same map as the "blank" one (one made from paper, the other from leather). We should probably change that somehow :)

If you can wait a little longer, today we'll release a hotfix that will make your map work again. 

Ninja edit: it should be fixed now :) 

• Upvote 1