6Cowa6Bunga6

KNOWN ISSUE inventory item bug

Question

not sure if this has been submitted as i didn't see other poses regarding it (i didnt look to hard) 

so I will summite one as it is really annoying. 

not sure when or how it happens but its to often. 
item in the inventory get stuck off the inventory menu dialog page

20180102143850_1.thumb.jpg.50e170708673478ce3de2bb485f5cc3a.jpg

as you can see the cross bow and Flint lighter are below the menu, (have had it down as far as the quick slots at the bottem of the screen. 
These bugged items still are usable only if in a quick slot but you cant access them or remove them, only way to remove or fix this is 1. restart your game, or 2. if youre lucky and its in a quick slot. you can freeplace the item on the ground. interact with something while changing to a tool. then picking that placed item back up, bringing it back to a useable item back in your inventory.

another bug related to this one is when you have these bugged items, it fills a spot in your inventory but has the item avatar off the menu. so you have a filled empty slot. As you fill up your inventory slots, sometimes it will permanently drop an item you tried to pick up with your filled inventory.

20180102144226_1.thumb.jpg.08d02661aa9f20e752cd6d061b3d6400.jpg

These stone chunks you can not pick up and now litter my cave. you cant build over it either so this can screw up someones build if it happens in the wrong spot. 

1 reply to this bug / suggestion

The inventory bug is a known issue.

You should be able to break the rocks by smashing them with a hammer around 15 times from memory.