Josema0890

RESOLVED [YLD-8304] Weird day/night cycle behaviour

Question

Hi,

This bug only happens when i create a new world in creative mode, normal mode is fine

https://plays.tv/video/5a5175425543dcc1cd/-bohemiainteract-ylandsgame-whats-wrong-with-bug-

I'm uploading the Dxdiag and log files you said me before on twitter, before opening the post, i reinstalled the game but the bug is still happening.

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

DxDiagYlands.txt

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

I know there’s a setting in the Advanced menu before you create the Yland where you can change the day length. Try adjusting this setting and see if it helps!

43 minutes ago, handofthesly said:

I know there’s a setting in the Advanced menu before you create the Yland where you can change the day length. Try adjusting this setting and see if it helps!

minimum is 48 mins. so thats cheat engine there lol

The old standalone version before steam also had a console command for changing day length to be that short but it has since been removed in the steam version 

Hi, thanks for the report! Does it happen everytime? Could you pls post a screenshot of your advanced settings in the Yland creator? Thank you!

Also, could you please open C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\<your_folder>\298610\remote\Ylands.ini, search for a line beginning with "f general.yCreating.gameTimeScale" and paste the line here? That would help tremendously. Thanks!