Sign in to follow this  
Jeania

Death Issues

Okay, I spent days building a 'great' ship... And then I died. No clue where my ship went, I didn't have a map yet (not that it'd of done any good as you lose your stuff when you die). There really needs to be a way to spawn near your 'stuff' so to speak. Perhaps spawning on the bedrolls or beds... or at least some sort of 'you died on this island, you rez on this island's rez spot'. lol I don't even know if I want to go hunting for everything... I lost a heck of a lot :( Please, please...look into this?

I can see how this can be discouraging especially when you lose everything in your inventory. Would suggest that either respawn at the nearest island on death, on in a linked bed, or at your largest structure you own but have some direction indicator pointing towards your body.  This death mechanic makes me nervous, I plan on setting sail to new islands today and would hate to loose my beautiful ship.

• Upvote 1

Hey Jeania,

I can totally understand your frustration. I can promise you that some of the things we intend to implement to improve this will be present in the very next update.