Sign in to follow this  
Sprout

crash log attached

Question

At the time was flattening sand with a wooden shovel, which I have done fine on all previous uses.

system: Win7 64-bit, FX-4360 CPU (quad/4.2g), 16G RAM, nvidia GTX1050ti

MAP: "LEARN"

2017-05-07_130044.zip

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi Sprout,

these are log files made by Windows which are not that helpful to us (the message urging you to send those is also raised by Windows, not us :) ). Inf case this happens again, could you please send us the game log file - that will help us locate the issue way faster.

The information about the game log file location can be found here 

Thanks! 

I had a second crash so am sending all of those. It's in a different world, it was after sleeping and I had just heard the little *ploosh* noise that I think means something respawned nearby, when it crashed. The output log should report two different crashes. 

This is not TOO bad to have two crashes in one week, but in case you want to see the output log and dxdiag they are attached. If you are too busy with other things that is ok also, I will just reload the game as it is not an urgent issue and probably hard to recreate or track down.. 

Incidentally I also get the bug reported where you cannot climb the ship ladder ("FAILED") after you arrive at a new island : 

That's a more serious/urgent bug for me and I will probably just use the smaller "Boat" and "Raft" for now and leave the "Ships" alone till that gets fixed.

Very much enjoying the game so far!!

output_log.txt

DxDiag.txt

hey there,

i got a crash,  and game ask my politely to sent crash report to creators. What was nice, so i want to do it. Where i should sent crash reports? 

Thanks for your answer.