Sign in to follow this  
Aethelis

used /unstuck.... shouldnt have..

Question

hey,

just had build a table and chair on the lower platform of the red brick tower, then tried it out and got stuck between the oven and the chair.

as i are a klever git, i used /unstuck....  did warp me to the save ground below.. there goes another savegame :´(

Sq952o2.png

would it be possible to either fill the base completly or leave more room, so unlucky /unstuck-users can dig to freedom again?

9 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hm, that's very unfortunate - I'm really sorry to hear this happened to you :( Could you send us the save game? We would use it to improve the unstuck feature so that you would be able to continue playing it without starting a new one?

You can try to attach it here with your post or share it somewhere (Google drive etc.) and then post the link here or send it to me via PM. Thank! :)

okay.. here it is (i guess)

(i always feel like the ultimate h4ck0r when i manage to do something like adding a file... but hey, i can shoot a bow and hit something, thats useful too.. isnt it? :D  )

VERDANT.rar

Hello, the unstuck functionality will have some improvements in the next update.

For now, here is your savegame with your character at a safe position.

VERDANT.rar

• Upvote 3

On 5/11/2017 at 3:00 PM, Aethelis said:

@gracekain

btw, thats the save with the open cave.

Well damn.....  I will call off my hacker buddies from trying to remote hack into your PC and steal that save file lol

Thanks!