Sign in to follow this  
andr0id88

RESOLVED List off glitches\bugs

Question

Finnaly had some time today to play this great game again :) Came across a few minor glitches that i decided to report to make this great game even better :) If this have been reported before then i am sorry for that, but i dont have time to read all the topics posted allready as i am sure you will understand :) 

First glitch happened when i put food inn 1 of my 2 ovens on my boat, lit them both up and flew to a island close by to pick up more stuff. When i got back 1 of my ovens had totaly glitched out as you can see from the images cant be interacted with :) No idea why this happened, but now im stuck with a "torch oven" that never stop burning ;)

591f55ed95bdf_Unabletoopenoven.thumb.png.1ecbd2b54cbb38b58cace2d525549117.png

Forever burning :P 

591f56668b84c_GlitchedOut.thumb.png.8b8f351ac17f6c0fea3f10d488f8a158.png

Another thing i noticed while saling is that my ylandium torches seem to light up the entire seafloor, i have no idea if this is intended or not but here is a screenshot to show you what i mean.

SeeTheBottomClearMidOcean.thumb.png.09c9eb534c687c30c955ba7f1cdbd1fa.png

The animal glitches i am sure you are working on but just to be sure il report what i found anyway :) 

Killed a sleeping puma mid day and i heard the sword hit him and he fell over but i was unable to gut him and the ZZZzzzZZz signs never disappered.

Puma.thumb.png.d58ebb36b41c214c936a0d9f6d5c7cf2.png

Mutated Leopard sleeping mid day (never found a cave on this island eigther) Seemed weird.

591f58357be96_MutatedLeopardSleepingMidDay.thumb.png.390af1636d87cbc1f59573ce8b6fd869.png

When i am gutting animals or doing other things that require me to hold down the mouse key, the progressbar seem to glitch out sometimes but the animation still keeps on going.

Gutting.thumb.png.81ae0f1f2eebc4e24584db7f69d54491.png

Map glitch blue squareish thing you see at the bottom of the island:

MapBug.thumb.png.78fa8ba16d955c5d92e815cf9800cf26.png

These next 3 images is kinda the same thing but i just wanted to point it out because it seems kinda weird.

I was flying too this polar island from my boat and decided to fly high to get a good birdseye view of it. Then i got the freezing sign which is fair enough since i flew towards it tought that was the reason:

Freezing.thumb.png.3cd1ccb5e678366824e9880f811dd8c9.png

When i went down (same exact spot) i did not freeze:

NotFreezingMidAir.thumb.png.f71fa115bb64c1c42a3243d01ec1ed1e.png

When i stood on the highest point in this island i did not freeze eigther?!?

NotFreezingHighestPointOfIsland.thumb.png.95af4996f218946c69d88068fb5fcce8.png

Another random thing i noticed is that a polar bear takes 3 hits to kill with my mastercrafted ylandium sword which is fair enough, but is it really inteded? Since i 1 hit everything else, brown bear, pumas, rabbits any animals i find in caves etc. Everything basicly, expect for the ostrich for some weird reason takes 2 hits to kill :P  Maybe a ostrich is more thick skinned that a brown bear and demon leopards? ;) Seems unbalanced to me atleast, but i dont really care as long as the parrot gets more HP! :P 

Sorry for the lengthy post but i just wanted to let you guys\girls know about these "finds", keep up the good work! :) 

3 replies to this bug / suggestion

There are definitely some things that need tweaking/fixing on our side - thanks a lot for the cool feedback! :)

The higher you go the colder it gets ;) i already found that out the hard way :P 

most of these issues were done by incorrect reload of world simulation. Should be fixed in current version of game.