Sign in to follow this  
Full Tilted Ice Cream

RESOLVED My game wont launch at all

Question

I bought the game got the set up file and download it with no issues and then after installing the launcher and clicking on it it pops up on the dash then disappears nothing actually happens. I make the file run in windows 7 mode, and ran as admin and no change. I am have no file in my change log under game. 

Here is my DxDiag file.Unsure on what to do

DxDiag.txt

8 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi, I'm sorry to hear you're having troubles with Ylands!

Could you please browse to C:\Users\<your_username>\AppData\Local\YlandsLauncher and send us YlandsLauncher.log and YlandsLauncher-previous.log?

If you can't see some of these folders (they are hidden by default), hitting WinKey + R and pasting in %appdata%\..\local\YlandsLauncher should do the trick. Thanks!

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys,

I had the same problem and managed to fix this. The issue seems to be with the setup file default location. If you run the uninstaller and reinstall the game. Except this time the set the download location to C://Programfiles (x86) instead of the default program files folder you shouldn't have an issue. 

Enjoy your day 

:) ~Dan

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Dibbz99 said:

Hey Guys,

I had the same problem and managed to fix this. The issue seems to be with the setup file default location. If you run the uninstaller and reinstall the game. Except this time the set the download location to C://Programfiles (x86) instead of the default program files folder you shouldn't have an issue. 

Enjoy your day 

:) ~Dan

I tried this and still wasnt able to start it.. I selected the same destination and called the folder ylands but still wasnt able to launch the launcher

Edited by Full Tilted Ice Cream