Tiggr

RESOLVED Felines in the editor cannot be selected at all

Question

Hello

There's seemingly no way to select any of the feline creatures in Editor at all. The mutated variants work totally fine, can be selected just fine, but the normal variants of Puma, Leopard and the Panther can't be selected in the editor and after spawning them in and deselecting them you can't select them again, though you can delete them by undoing the action. The editor itself doesn't even show the hitbox or the name of the 3 felines. This does apply to ones that are already spawned in when generating a map, not just Player spawned felines. I've tested it multiple times on multiple random generations and it's all the same each time.

I made a little gif to show it off and added some wolves on the side for comparison.Sometimes hover selection doesn't work either, however I haven't tested out if it's just hovering over animals or anything else. Every other creature works totally fine except all 3 felines:

RecklessDentalBlackpanther.gif.83569ffd4491a213012c8156f8babe26.gif

• Upvote 1

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Thanks for feedback!

We've already fixed the bug with the unselectable felines and it will appear in the next update :)

• Upvote 1

Ah nice was checking the forum for that bug, at the moment it happens to most of the animals, rabbits as well.

Can't wait for the next update :D