Miguel Preguisa

Treasure hunt

How I promised, here it is. ;) My little game (I did in editor just a few things like setting spawn and player role) is now finished and ready to share! :) You will spawn at wall of fort, where is somewhere a hidden treasure. You have to look for keys in that fort. Some of them will open doors for progressing, some containers with helpful indicias and you will need one for treasure itself, of course. :D Little helpful information: Keys like to use their colors to hide. ;) I do not exactly how to share a world, so I hope I did it right. :) Here it is: Treasure hunt map ;)

• Upvote 2

Hi, I like it but I am not sure if I make it to the end or I am just in the middle. :) Possible spoiler will be there so do not continue to read this... I was able to find and unlock a bank safe. Is it the end? I think that it is not all because so far I have one locked door (in the room with safe) and no matching key. Am I right?

Edit: I did it. :) Very nice scenario. Ok, I still do not get one of the hits.. spoiler: (so do not continue reading this) bananas but I was still able to found the treasure.

• Upvote 1

Spoiler:

Banana indicia was for finding picture hiding a safe :) Thank you very much for playing this game whole! And congrats for sucessfully finishing it! ^_^

Possible another spoilers: Thank you for explanation. I was picking everything. (yes I picked all grass and dirt next to a horse - no key in a hay? c'mon ;) ) So I saw the safe before I got this clue.

Actually, I added the hay as a place to hide key. :D But I want to player could pick up the key without picking up all that hay. And that was quite imposible... :| And I wasn't absolutely sure if everyone gets that you have to search through the hay. 

Ha, I finally finished it, too! I couldn't find the key to the last door. :D

• Upvote 1

I'm really glad that you played that too! :) I think that key was the hardest one. :D  I hope there will be some tutorial for work with Editor functions. Because I want to do something more, but event listener and other mechanics just doesn't want to listen me in a way that I imagined. :D

We are already working on it! With a little extra surprise :D

• Upvote 1