YadNiMonde

Hello from France

Hello, i am YadNiMonde, also known as YadNi Monde, YadNi or Yad, all work fine =)

I am from France, i played in Second Life for over a decade, that s where i had "YadNi s Junkyard" (the first freebie place ever in SL history), but also i was a "Rockstar Builder" as they used to call me, doing entire Sims, from full terraforming to complete Architectural decors (i worked during the golden age for such brands as Intel, Nike, Toyota, Warner Bros...), but given the life expectancy of any given 3D piece in such worlds, about some little time ago i decided to stop producing such things and to go back to good old analogic Drawing with Hands and Paper. Would you like to see what i do and even maybe support my art, here is my Patreon link: https://www.patreon.com/YadNiMonde . You can also find me on FB under YadNi Monde, where i also post drawings and have archived a lot of my 3D pieces. Also, i have this Youtube Channel with a few 3D jobs i shot there but also some video making of my most recent drawings and more to come: 

I also like to translate games from English to French when i like said game, and i am hoping to be able to offer my help here since Ylands is one of the most refreshing experiences of late, gamewise.

That s about it, i m ald oldish dude past my 50, with a passion for Arts and a serious taste for games.

Edited by YadNiMonde
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Yadni IS cool ..... he  designed the  welcome area in Inworldz....based on Jackson Square in the southern USA    and whats amazing is when you see it in the TV news .. you think you have actually  been there as it is so  accurate.

His   Avatar in those other worlds with its  flashing lights was a sight to see :D

Glad to see he is here...  If they  start to allow  modding , expect to see  some  very amazing  stuff!

• Haha 1

Are you the "pink panther" 9_9 ? 

Welcome to this madhouse of Ylands addicted players and a spammer with a keyboard up where the sun do not shine.

A good load of humor is also needed. :D

Edited by Silwercastle
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Silwercastle said:

Are you the "pink panther" 9_9 ? 

Nopes but some used to call me "The Blue Dude" or "Le Grand Bleu" depending on where they were from =)

Here is the progress on my latest drawing, work in progress, title "What Have We Done To The Blue ?"

Color pencils and light tablet (that s why you see my prep sketch underneath)

IMG_1716.thumb.JPG.d3ea8363754d743d6a163cd995fdcdab.JPG

You can find more on my FB: YadNi Monde

• Like 2