AkatsukiMMD

Demo? Trial? Where is it?

Question

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

There used to be a free demo, but it's not available anymore. If you haven't already, I would recommend watching some Youtube videos to see if it's your cup of tea. I can vouch for the videos made by Keralis, I think he gets the game pretty well:

The only issue with this  game ..is that it becomes addictive!      When it comes to spending money  I am one of the tightest, meanest  misers  in the world  but i had  no   hesitation in  opening my  wallet  ( it  screamed:D) to purchase access to this  game.

Before you start playing, invest in a table with  food  coffee and  snacks  you  can place alongside  your  computer  :P

Jump in and become a Ylander... the  sharks, bears and wolves are really  friendly ......   and  so is   the  community ^_^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ane said:

There used to be a free demo, but it's not available anymore. If you haven't already, I would recommend watching some Youtube videos to see if it's your cup of tea. I can vouch for the videos made by Keralis, I think he gets the game pretty well:

thx, i love the gameplays, so i bought it :D

• Like 1

Keralis yt channel, look his awsome movies

sorry for that idea im idiot

Edited by mac maz
  • Downvote 3

On 1/12/2018 at 3:35 PM, mac maz said:

hey, u can download cracked version for try...

...And i see this game in Keralis channel, see his movies its awsome

Please don't promote the use of cracked game versions, especially on the game's official forum. :(

Edited by Seathre
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Agreed. Older versions of the game  will be  buggy and  could actually  discourage potential players to  buy the   latest version of the game.

Best to get  the latest  version ....  there are lots of  You tubers  now   showing  what can be done .. check them out and  decide.¬¬