Whane The Whip

Server Population: 9/8

I've been trying to login to my DS and keep getting stuck at 100%. I just brought up Ylands to try again and after looking at the server list I noted this:

aRU6GsADQYyWqi0EBjnNyg.png

How does that happen?

Also, when I came back to this post for a quick edit, for some unknown reason the forum had decided that I uploaded images to the post when I had not (the above image is a hot link)

pO-qpXR5RRuCie6gO110-Q.png

I have no idea what that is or how it showed up. How does that happen?

Edited by Whane The Whip

As for the DS, probably a reboot will solve it, or kick 2 ppl ( not saying you should do that :P )

As for the pics.. infected forum? god i hope not, i certainly don't follow anything Indian.. (presuming, could be wrong)

I've had a random pic appear like that just once but never again.. it wasn't related to those either..

Edited by Energritz_

17 hours ago, Whane The Whip said:

Also, when I came back to this post for a quick edit, for some unknown reason the forum had decided that I uploaded images to the post when I had not (the above image is a hot link)

Oh God.. please not that maniac love guru again.. ¬¬

So that I try to understand what happened... those images were stored in your PC?

30 minutes ago, Ane said:

So that I try to understand what happened... those images were stored in your PC?

This is the step by step:

1. I posted the comment you see in the first post about the issue of 9/8
2. I decided to make a minor edit so I clicked the edit link
3. On the edit page, I noticed that there were two images appearing as uploaded to the post I was editing. I was confused and thought that maybe someone else was posting those images (for whatever reason) so I ignored it, made my edit, then saved.
4. Then I saw that the images that appeared as uploaded while editing, were now in my post.
5. I edited the post again to remove the images.

Those images are not on my PC  and have never been on my PC. Until that edit, I've never seen those images. Still not sure what they are, some guy from India and some religious objects?

Edited by Whane The Whip

Alright, we'll try to investigate what's going on!