Ashbane

Players blocking spawn

Hello @Ahzzz and thanks for the reply. I daresay, that you would have less venom aimed at you, had you never bothered to reply at all.

You said: "I do not submit a mid-research report while I still have not all the answers yet."
Correction: You do not submit reports at all. After playing Ylands for 160 hours, 65 hours of which took place over the last 2 weeks, and 20 hours of which you admit to trolling a single server, and the first time you appear on the forums is to defend your grief.

And earlier you said: "So i try to point out the things i think myself are wrong, as blocking the spawn point, or with dirt blast the base, or move an player outside of his barrier to kill him."
Yes, you think these things are wrong, therefore you spent the last 20 hours exploiting spawn grief. O.o Blocking spawn, griefing spawn, terrain grief to ruin bases and spawns, and to move players outside of a PB are all well documented already, and complained about quite often on the forums. In fact this is one reason why we are getting a better PB in 0.7... due to people that have actually posted issues in the past. One might think that someone such as yourself, gifted in the art of discovering exploits, that you might first check to see what issues are already known issues. But after 160 hours of game play, you somehow did not find time to apprise yourself.

Then you said: "I also offered new players to let them out of the prison, if they hand me over their broken protective barrier to see if they are good players or trolls"
This is even worse. And whether or not someone hands over their stuff to you has ZERO basis on their status as a troll. It is you that are trolling them by griefing spawn, imprisoning players, and then holding them unless they agree to give up the most important thing they need to protect their builds. 

Then this: "I am trying to protect myself from disruption by others which i did not trust. That was the original idea."
Wrong again. Your original idea was to troll everyone entering that server.

The bottom line as stated more than once in this thread, is that you could have easily collaborated with other players on a private MP game. Easier still, you could have simply read the forums. But you chose to troll a public server. And all of your replies only further show intent on your part as you continue to carry on as if you're entitled in some way to dictate to other players whether or not they get to enter a public and official server and whether or not they get to keep their PB. Sorry, no... you are a troll masquerading as a beta tester.

You said: "Usual response is just hate and aggression."
That is an acceptable response for what you're doing. So is pre-banning you on player servers and for that I'm grateful to have your BI Id.

• Upvote 1

Dear @Whane The Whip, just to clerify few things,

The fact that i dont submit reports on the forum, does not mean i do not submit them using the in-game feature (which i did few times on things bugging me most). And true i try is to play the game, not intentionally search for exploits.

I did a quick search on the forum (also with "spawn" tag) and found nothing about such exploits in a quick, non-deep search. I had an idea an wanted to try it out.

The fact that i replayed here was only to raise attention to the issue, I know that nothing else good would come out of it... and the few players that showed up and wanted to talk were around 5. The barrier stuff was just an idea how to try make their game interesting ... more challenging ... 

And i hope you did not miss the information, that i have un-done it already? Hope that the attention so far will be enough to get it fixed ...

as a final information ... i tried to fix other issues by using cmd command /killme, and got stuck death forewer .. satisfaction would say ... so from anew.

Capture.JPG

Edited by Ahzzz
  • Downvote 2

Unfortunately  for our  self  appointed policeman / professor / researcher alias griefer,  there's  a big  problem here. ....   for  him.  Blowflies are attracted to Bull$*!# , and  he is now sitting in a big  pile of it which  he  created and  with every  griefer in Ylands queuing up to push  his  buttons and use every  exploit and   bug  to kick over his  sandcastles  wherever he  hides  in Ylands. 

He has  admitted his  actions  and  had made himself  unwelcome on many  pvte servers  should he be identified.  He will also be targeted by others of his ilk  who are looking  for   something to get their  jollies off on.

Whose to blame?

Well, one  guess will be   that he will blame the   developers  etc... :(