Sign in to follow this  
RedEagle_P1.

RESOLVED Adding NPC to explore world save corrupts map

Question

7 replies to this bug / suggestion

Could you please attach your save and explain a little bit how exactly you added the NPC? (any special settings.etc)

3 hours ago, Ane said:

Could you please attach your save and explain a little bit how exactly you added the NPC? (any special settings.etc)

I tried with special settings and without. I simply added the comp to the explore near spawn. Once the world was made a server again stuff started happening. Invisible rocks, shells which were backward terrain guns. Tried it 3 times and all 3 times it broke but not visibly right away. Over 10 min things get buggy and stop working. 

I had this issue last night as well. Adding the NPC Composition to a new maps spawn point caused the map to corrupt.  (figured I'd post here instead of clogging up the forum with a new thread)

After loading up the map and running to the spawn, as I got there the world stopped loading. This is literally the edge of the NPC, nothing beyond the Bazaar would load.
After deleting the NPC, Bazaar and all, the world will now load however it will not update. If I pick corn, I don't get any text or sound that the corn was picked. The corn plant stays the same, but the corn does end up in my inventory. I can pick infinite corn, log out and log back in with it all. I was able to build 6 Spinning wheels with the materials for 1. Problem originated on Dedicated Server, but persisted when moving the map to local and playing single player.

20180214222915_1.jpg

output_log.txt

output_log_clean.txt

SessionSave.zip

Edited by kulyanov
more info

So we actually removed the NPC Composition from the Workshop until this is resolved :)

Very interesting, glad I stumbled across this post. Keep us up dated Ane on how this bug goes. Cheers