ComR

New bugs in new version - sleeping problem.

Question

Hi, first of all - it was bad idea to make only four moments you can wake up. It would be ok if oyu would leave "right click option" to wake up - now sleeping makes no sens at all. Usually in most bioms sun rises after 3.00. It's best time to eat, preapare and sail or explore - but... now you cannot wake up at sunrise. I'm guessing you are thinking about multiplayer games, but in singleplayer your new idea makes no sense at all.

Additionally there is a bug - if you go to sleep and you set yourcoocking spot (and I'm guessing any other "machines" to work for night - it will not work. When you wake up - timer is still working. And you have to wait anyway. Your food will be not ready even if you sleep for 24 hours.

It's great, that many glitches were fixed, digging in water, for example. It's great we can make soup and stew now, but newsleeping mechanics ruins much of whole fan. If you want to set waking up time - do it properly - let us choose how many hours we want to sleep or when we want to be awaken. For now it's impossible to sleep during long sailing trip or sleep rains or storms. Please, think about it.

With Regards,
ComR

6 replies to this bug / suggestion

@ComR it s good to try to fight against this sleep thing, but starting more than one thread about it only divides attention, you should focus on one and delete the other, whichever that is, so we can blast that vote and get rid of this in Single Player.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, YadNiMonde said:

but starting more than one thread about it only divides attention, you should focus on one and delete the other, whichever that is, so we can blast that vote and get rid of this in Single Player.

He is right. Make lots of thread for 1 problem doesn't have any impact at all, because it's based on voting. Get some people to vote it, thats enough.

Anyways, would be better if sleeping in multiplayer also works by time, not only 4 choices.

I honestly don't really care about day/night or time at all. Currently reaching end game in Ylands is easy, when that come you already have flashlight(mining helmet/guardian helmet), so night is not a biggy..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YadNiMonde said:

@ComR it s good to try to fight against this sleep thing, but starting more than one thread about it only divides attention, you should focus on one and delete the other, whichever that is, so we can blast that vote and get rid of this in Single Player.

Good idea, so, please, help me do this! The more posts - the better posts (I'm not sure how posting in this forum is working and why it's sometimes read and sometimes not - if we write mre - someone eventually read us - I hope.

People, please, remember to "vote" - Devs seems to read only upvoted posts.