Miguel Preguisa

DEV ANSWER Replicator missing

Question

2 replies to this bug / suggestion

Hi Michal,

mentioning what happened to Replicator somehow didn't make it into our changelog - I'm sorry about that! The Replicator is, indeed, gone. There were actually several reasons for this, most important being that we are implementing something very cool that you will be able to experience in the upcoming update and since we changed some internal stuff, the way that Replicator handles things got obsolete. We are not fixing it because we are working on a feature that will eventually allow players to edit not only scenarios, but any game that you are currently playing - that way you will be able to utilise the editor's Copy and Paste (which should eventually be even improved). I hope you'll be able to survive without the Replicator till this features is released (which shouldn't take very long) - I promise it will be worth the wait (actually starting with the next week we will keep everyone posted about what's going on with the development, how are various features progressing etc. so you will be able to keep track when this thing arrives more easily). Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

Thank for answering it. :) I really liked Replicator, but if something even more cooler is coming, I think, I can wait. :D And I´m looking forward to see some news about development. :)