furrwizzer

DS - Trade fail, lost items

Question

During a DS game, we were using the trade window.  There were too many items for how many open slots for the receiving player.  Trade was started, but gave fail message.  Trade window was closed, player went to clear inventory space.  Player who was trying to send items did not receive items back after the close.  Attempted to reopen trade window and nothing there so all items were lost.

5 replies to this bug / suggestion

4 hours ago, furrwizzer said:

Player who was trying to send items did not receive items back after the close.  Attempted to reopen trade window and nothing there so all items were lost.

I'm not sure if it's same issue or not, last night I was trying to give my friend "propeller pack" using trade windows. He said that "what did you gave me?", I said "'the propeller pack..". And then I suggest him to re-login, after that the propeller pack show up in his inventory.

Edited by Velocifer

Hi guys, thanks for reporting this.

Could you - if anything like this happens again - post here the game log file for us to check! In the meantime we'll do some more testing of MP trading. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aleš Ulm said:

Could you - if anything like this happens again - post here the game log file for us to check

which logs? receiver or sender? or both?