the divine one

invisable friends

Question

4 replies to this bug / suggestion

This  also happened to   one of  my friends  in a mp game  .. their ship   caught  "the black  bug" and i could see chat and the  clay  flying out of the hole they were  mining  in  .. but  not them!.  A quick  rejoin  fixed it all.^_^

• Haha 1

It happened to me (I become invisible to other player) and I also become victim of invisible player with flying roasted fish.. @DK208 He is the invisible guy who holding roasted fish.. xD

But thats not all, I did experience another symptom, I saw my friend's character is holding his ship's helm pretty far from my location. And I saw that roasted fish flying around me at 2nd floor of my house! I shocked and said "WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?! YOU FLYING ROASTED FISH!". My friend said calmly "Hey it's me, I'm holding roasted fish on my hands", I saw his chat bubble exactly coming at where I saw his character (on top of his ship at the helm). OMG.. Did he able to do Astral Projection?!

Yep as Kimbuck mentioned, rejoin the server does fixed it all.

Edited by Velocifer

I've seen this happen as well - usually when it happens, the invisible character can equip the map and you'll at least see the map floating around where the character is.

If it happens again, please send us the output_log and output_log_clean files, you can find them in the directory \Program Files(86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Ylands\Ylands_Data

• Upvote 1