Sign in to follow this  
SyxtySyx

48 Cannon Battlecruiser

This looks a little cartoony xD  Three decks of cannons. 

I'm not finished with it yet, that's for sure, but I thought I would give you all a sneek at what I'm messin around with.

Still obsessed with building on this platform!

P.S. I usually wear a bandit's hat... I only wear the pan when I'm on "battle station" duty.

Ylands_180318_050803.png

Ylands_180318_051132.png

Ylands_180318_050451.png

Ylands_180318_050627.png

Ylands_180318_050331.png

Ylands_180318_050720.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Forty Big Bettys and eight Bumble Bees... and only one Pooper. 

I may have a mutiny on my hands.

• Downvote 1

I decided to paint this one up a bit and make the masts taller since the ship was so tall.

Ylands_180325_061717.png

Ylands_180325_061843.png

Ylands_180325_063032.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 4/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, DiplexMantis said:

That looks awesome, great job. Did you build in in explore mode? either way looks great :)

I built this Mostly in the editor and then added it to an explorer map. 

You can start a build in explorer and then access it in editor so you can build right on to your map or buildings and objects you have already built in survival mode.

It is really quite versatile what you can do, and it is not difficult to figure it all out with little or no instruction. 

Most people don't want to even try the editor for fear of it being difficult to figure out, or the access to tools that make it easy to "cheat" feels like a "slippery slope" and may ruin the game for you if you don't form a strong boundary for your game style.

Personally, I like to play explorer maps and will edit some things if I want a certain look or function to a build that I can't achieve through standard game mechanics. It's also handy for locking down certain "free placed" items that you don't want to keep  picking up accidentally.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

can I please download this ship from workshop?? I love it! I have an obsession with making big ships with lots of guns. Id love to script the cannons to auto target, and then another to fire a barrage/reload..... hahaha. pve'ers beware!

11 hours ago, Oni-220355d79b1eaeef said:

can I please download this ship from workshop?? I love it! I have an obsession with making big ships with lots of guns. Id love to script the cannons to auto target, and then another to fire a barrage/reload..... hahaha. pve'ers beware!

It's not really very hard to script cannons to auto shoot. You can also make a key bind to shoot them. 

I have a barrage and auto load, with different firing patterns via levers, but I would love to have one laver to trigger target entity or player role on/off and then firing a barrage. my autos just kill my mates 

On 4/10/2020 at 12:06 PM, Oni-220355d79b1eaeef said:

keybind!?!

Yes, a keybind is a key on your keyboard used to make something. For example, press H on keyboard can make fire all cannons or any other thing you want