Aleš Ulm

Dev Diary #31

@Aleš Ulm -

Quote from dev diary 29:

"On the other hand, there are features that we were planning to add or expand, and we have delayed them because we feel right now other things are more important. For example, at this point, ""we wanted to have at least some offline version of the game available, but with the monetization present in the game there are some things programming-wise that need to be taken care of before we can do that"

You're right when you said it was planned, however the point is added and pointed out right there based simply on the in-game market, aka micro-trans is what is putting it on hold, and yet that is being expanded, as I said I'm not bashing the game or anything and I'm aware of the minimal work required to create base line art assets in terms of simply cosmetics, however that is still the problem I have. As said, good luck it still doesn't change my mind that it's being put on the shelf till then, best regards. o7

I love the save game cloud thing... it's brilliant & I don't think anyone has done this before & they should. So...kudos to you for being awesomer & awesomer!!

Edited by JMeJ2
Typos...
  • Like 1

How many days did it take for Rome to be built? The Ylands team are doing their best to resolve the issue's that have been found.

Any who, I thought I'd see what added feature since playing Ylands people have enjoyed the most.

I think feature I've enjoyed the most has been the notification that I'm sailing to no where, back when I first got the game and I'd sail around for hours "trying" to find the same Yland as Keralis ( Yes I knew he was in SP) but I thought I could find his exact same Yland.
A close 2nd would be being able to save your map in MP.

Good luck guys, stay positive. Players will come and go, that's the nature of games.... but don't lose sight of the future.

Edited by Mitch Treader
  • Like 2