bojo2736

More decorative and building things.

Question

I really like the building aspect of this game. Don't get me wrong, the gameplay is fun too. But building is just so fun and satisfying.

But I want more stuff. My wish list would include:

kitchen counters

sink, or water pump

different sizes of area rugs (maybe scalable?)

destroyable scaffolding, needed if you are building outside the protected area and don't have or want a propeller pack

the cool comfy chair that is currently cube only, and a complete set please

paintgun that can paint patterns? Nice eighties country floral pattern on my matching living room set!

indoor plants, you can place fowers, but they blow in the breeze. Inside, where there is no breeze.

more lighting options

curtains and blinds

more window sizes and shapes

bar and barstools

vases, knock knacks and tchotskies.

Yeah, some of these things are not realistic, but in a game that has cars, propellor packs and flying sharks, I want more comfort items.

And more clothing options.

And I wouldn't care if these were coyn items. Or NPC only items. Ok, I would hate it if it was NPC, but it could add a scavenger hunt aspect to the gameplay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

11 replies to this bug / suggestion

I'm up for all of the above, though if you have kitchen counters,  cabinets (lower and upper) would be nice as well.  Possibly a "fridge" just for the look of things. 

Definitely adding my vote for scaffolding.  I thought I was going to be one piece shy of finishing my castle, only to plunge from the roof to my death!

• Upvote 1

If you are working in your own barrier, you can have scaffolding in effect. I have erected stuff to be able to climb that I was able to easily take down later.  It's what you have to do with the prop.

• Downvote 1

hmmm yes  maybe   Joan of arc   type armor with the  pointy  boobs O.o ..definitely  more female   clothing   such as   skirts and  feminine  tops... ( and i bet some guys wear themo.O ) and  perhaps  larger  stone  panels ... or  wider   flat wooden  beams....

Easier to place  fences..... they are a  cow  to line up ...        ,,,, and  cows  -   with the option to milk and  craft  cheese...

More uses  for  bark .. perhaps   cooking and molding  into "particle board"  style  sheeting  for inside  walls...  and  also more uses for  gravel ..e.g to  make   paving stones   ( gravel  +  clay    in  kiln)¬¬

Flat bottomed  barges  for  moving around  islands...

More uses  for  boar  hides ..ie   leather +  wood  for a sofa..

But  no  unicorns  please:D

What do you have against unicorns?!

• Haha 1

They are  painful if they  bump into you ...especially   from  behind :D

• Haha 1

....and  chickens?  ..so we can collect eggs and toss them   ( the  eggs, not the chickens) at griefers?:P

yes, chickens.  Also, you can collect eggs now.  But why can't we hatch them?

• Downvote 1

Other uses for leather: tipis, yurts.

Birch bark baskets would be fun.  I thought of those as soon as I saw that it was specifically "birch bark" rather than just plain "bark".

More domesticated, or able to be domesticated animals would be good, and because I like to give devs real nightmares, make them breedable?  I'd like to see sheep.  Wool, with the occasional hide and mutton to keep the herd size manageable.  And the wool could bring... an ugly sweater contest! =grins, runs=  Just kidding... maybe.

Oh, and more to do with corn.  You currently can't roast it as a vegetable, or grind it to corn meal/flour.  And with corn meal, you can have corn bread, muffins... grits/polenta?   Even if we could just make popcorn, to eat while while watching possible future events.

Mitz

aka phoenyx