Ane

Ylands will be published in China!

Hi guys!

I just wanted to quickly share with you that we're partnering with Tencent, the world's largest game company, to publish Ylands in China. This way, Chinese players will be able to play the game via Tencent's WeGame platform later this year. This shouldn't really change anything for you, but I just wanted to post it here as a sort of a confirmation in case you guys see this info somewhere else.

You can find a few more details in this news here: https://ylands.com/news/bohemia-interactive-and-tencent-are-bringing-ylands-to-china

• Like 3

Time to harden up the server then... given china's history in other games... with their hacks and what not.

I wonder why there aren't any negative or critical opinions on this thread. Big brudda, that you?

Don't more lootboxes in China means more chinese hackers in our servers? Or is that not how it works?

10 hours ago, Wilddog73 said:

I wonder why there aren't any negative or critical opinions on this thread. Big brudda, that you?

Don't more lootboxes in China means more chinese hackers in our servers? Or is that not how it works?

I hope that if they could handle the in-game transactions without a major community backslash, China shouldn't be a problem. :D And I'm sure there isn't any censorship. Or maybe they just want us to think that.

Nope. There is not any censorship. And that is his my opinion. Nobody edits comments here. Stay calm. Nothing to see here.

On 4/24/2018 at 10:35 PM, Ane said:

This way, Chinese players will be able to play the game via Tencent's WeGame platform later this year.

I met some Chinese players in Ylands PA 17 before, our only problem is language barrier.. :D 

On 4/25/2018 at 7:32 AM, Energritz_ said:

Time to harden up the server then..

Yep, better be prepared. xD

As side-note, so far my experience playing with Chinese players (not only in Ylands), they're like known to be crazy builder. They love to build massive things.. Even just walls, they build it massive and bulky. xD

Edited by V-Alfred

14 hours ago, V-Alfred said:

I met some Chinese players in Ylands PA 17 before, our only problem is language barrier.. :D 

Yep, better be prepared. xD

As side-note, so far my experience playing with Chinese players (not only in Ylands), they're like known to be crazy builder. They love to build massive things.. Even just walls, they build it massive and bulky. xD

Building doesn't bother me... it how you got the materials that concerns me, and whether not you used a 3rd party app to obtain them..

• Haha 1