Apokh

Thing, I need in ylands...

Here are - after 120 hrs played  -some things I really want to see in ylands:

urgent:

- make the crosshair "useful" - its so useless...I saw this again on saturday when i painted my boat...sooo useless

- vacuum cleaner to inhale all the clutter after a woodcutting/mining session

- make planting less tedious  - it´s - as well as cleaning up after havesting wood- not a "fun" game-mechanic (tbh it sucks)

- smt to make roads - let it be blocks, let it be a steamroller- anything to let us make awesome tracks 

- reduce "white pigment consumption" of the paitgun (or rise amount at crafting)

nice to have:

- ylandium chainsaw: does only harvest wood - nothing else

- submarine parts

- electric engine

- much more life in oceans - besides the sharknado-sharks

- bosses in caves 

Thats it so far. Looking forward to seeing most (all) of this within the next update. ThanX :)

• Upvote 2

Good ideas Apokh, and they would add a lot to the game  but  lets  hope they  first fix the exploits and  stop the  illegal  hacks/mods  that are wrecking the  game right now.:|

• Like 1

In a game with cars, a terrain tool of some sort is a no brainer. Maybe that's the issue...

• Like 1

On 18. 6. 2018 at 12:32 PM, Apokh said:

- vacuum cleaner to inhale all the clutter after a woodcutting/mining session

The world of Ylands will soon get "Vicinity" tab in the inventory, similar to DayZ. Vicinity tab shows items close to you. So instead of picking it one by one from the ground, you can just drag them in the inventory UI from one tab to another. ;)

On 18. 6. 2018 at 12:32 PM, Apokh said:

Thats it so far. Looking forward to seeing most (all) of this within the next update. ThanX :)

Somebody has a high self-esteem, I like it xD

Edited by Miguel Preguisa