RedEagle_P1.

Share one thing you love about Ylands!

Share one little feature you love about Ylands!

-- You can cook food over fire without attaching them in anyway :D

• Upvote 1

Just one? No, that's not going to work for me. So here are three things I love about Ylands. :D

The freedom. You can do basically anything in there. You can rotate everything, paint everything, merge everything. 

The community. I used to be worried about how good will the community be. But I can still proudly call myself Ylander, thanks to everybody being kind and classy.

The developers. Because the game exists thanks to them. Thanks to them we can share what we like or what troubles us. They always take our opinions seriously. And not just that, they also seem like a cool group of people :P

1 hour ago, Miguel Preguisa said:

Just one? No, that's not going to work for me. So here are three things I love about Ylands. :D

The freedom. You can do basically anything in there. You can rotate everything, paint everything, merge everything. 

The community. I used to be worried about how good will the community be. But I can still proudly call myself Ylander, thanks to everybody being kind and classy.

The developers. Because the game exists thanks to them. Thanks to them we can share what we like or what troubles us. They always take our opinions seriously. And not just that, they also seem like a cool group of people :P

:POverachiever

I agree, the developers really take time to listen and respond and be available. That's awesome :D

• Haha 1