Chromedome2

Love's Bed...

On 10/17/2018 at 6:38 PM, bb cakes_P1 said:

It looks nice. Can they sleep in it?

I wish they could. I tried to sneak a sleeping mat into the design but it wouldn't let anyone interact with it... The damned Sack [ a storage container] kept stealing the focus.

• Haha 1

It is. But if you make them unpickable you wouldn't have the interaction problem.

2 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

It is. But if you make them unpickable you wouldn't have the interaction problem.

True but the hitbox for the sleeping mat is just so small that it cannot be effectively hidden in the overall design and still remain functional.

hey jacuzzi is great ! :) You create this one with editor of the game?

14 hours ago, jeunekeum54 said:

hey jacuzzi is great ! :) You create this one with editor of the game?

Yes! In the editor... Never underestimate the power of the AWNING! It's a simple cloth block but with 2 paintable surfaces instead of just the one. Most of everything I have been producing lately is made of them... Vast quantities of them! The Perfect Balloon, for example, takes 13,824 of them to be precise! To produce that much cloth [and it's just one cloth per Awning block] is labor intensive even with the power of the cube because cloth only stacks up to 10 per stack and our inventories are only so big ...You'd get carpal tunnel just filling up the Blueprint Project Table but I had no fewer than 34 spinning wheels and a dozen looms processing Sisal Agave into cloth at the rate of just 134 cloth pieces every 10 to 15 minutes. It's the editor that does the magic! It's the thing that enabled me to turn the blocks and rotate them into the complex angles and shapes that I desired to make The Perfect Balloon and even in this case to make my Jacuzzi ...It's entirely Blueprint Friendly you know! Now, to get the lights at the bottom and to make it so you can actually sit in it you'll need to mod it a little in Freecamera mode. If you're familiar with the " /freecamera" command there are some things you can still do in terms of building when you are in this mode.  Decorating underwater is one of those things you can not only do but you can do it better in the freecam mode than you can any other way! Then to mod the Jacuzzi, you simply place a few glowing mushrooms and a couple of wicker stools into the cloth of the Jacuzzi. Get your paintgun out and copy to the colors of the cloth and paint the wicker stool. A bit of warning though: Do NOT attempt to repaint the Jacuzzi cloth blocks! They will not all be selectable and it will turn out horribly wrong without the benefit of an " undo" button to fix it.

The bed can be used by two players.  The "pillows" can be picked, which is a pain.  

Ylands_181103_103221.png

• Like 2