Sign in to follow this  
bojo2736

Portal Knights

I have a four slot server hosting Portal Knights. Let me know if you want to join.

Portal Knights was fun I really enjoyed it but for me it really has no immediate replay value unless I wait like a year.  The game was well worth the money and had no notable game breaking bugs.  I'd recommend it to anyone.  How does multiplayer work in that game?  I never tried it.  For me the next thing i'll put my heart into is fallout 76.  I really like what I have seen from the 3 hour promo vids where they let you tubers and online game mags come play in west Virginia.  It looks like it's going to be a blast and the devs seem right on top of any PvP exploits.  We'll see how it goes.  I love the bounty system they have in place for people who kill players who do not want to engage in a PvP fight.

I am looking at Fallout 76 as well. Not at all sure I want to play it, for one thing, I hate playing in first person. 

I play Portal Knights with one other person, we haven't found anyone else to join our party. It plays well, not many problems. It is supported by my nitrado server. The only thing I would say against it is that we finished the game pretty easily, and now there's really not much to do. I have been playing and building just as a change of pace, but my partner has moved on for the most part.

On 18.10.2018 at 9:40 PM, bb cakes_P1 said:

It is a game from Steam.

Could you tell us more about this? Worth the game?

I like it very much. But it is pretty easy to "win" even for me. The building is good in a cube sort of way, but I can't figure out how to put what you build into the game. I would say yes, it is worth buying. I would catch it on sale if you can. I still have it on my server if anyone wants to play in the MP environment.

2 hours ago, bb cakes_P1 said:

I like it very much. But it is pretty easy to "win" even for me. The building is good in a cube sort of way, but I can't figure out how to put what you build into the game. I would say yes, it is worth buying. I would catch it on sale if you can. I still have it on my server if anyone wants to play in the MP environment.

It sounds very interesting! I will definitely try, thanks!