CdriXX

Where are official servers ?

Hello, 

With the new update, I can't find official server like before, just see gold rush server ? Why ? 

The state the servers were in wasn't optimal, and players were complaining about them being too broken. It also gave newcomers a bad idea, so we've removed the Explore and Creative servers until we do some fixing. We would like them to return before 1.0 - we'll cover that more in this week's Dev Diary (we do apologize for not mentioning it in the changelog or beforehand, that was a mistake).

• Thanks 1

Hello and thanks for your reply. I understand but it's difficult for new player who wants play on Explore and Creative Server to find a public server (with no password) :(

14 minutes ago, jeunekeum54 said:

Hello and thanks for your reply. I understand but it's difficult for new player who wants play on Explore and Creative Server to find a public server (with no password) :(

A solution to this might be to put the non-passworded servers at the front of the list. 

20 minutes ago, Ane said:

The state the servers were in wasn't optimal, and players were complaining about them being too broken. It also gave newcomers a bad idea, so we've removed the Explore and Creative servers until we do some fixing. We would like them to return before 1.0 - we'll cover that more in this week's Dev Diary (we do apologize for not mentioning it in the changelog or beforehand, that was a mistake).

Just wanted to say thanks for hearing us on that one. I started "Better Ylands Servers" with this goal in mind -- to make sure new players landed somewhere they could be cared for. I will send them a message encouraging them to go all-in on making some good public servers now :D 

But to create good public server, players should pay to create this one. 

@RedEagle_P1. hates me :(  I did a quick check last night, that is us. Just us.

A suggestion for when they return: make explore in both dedicated PVP and PVE. Both clearly labeled as such.

I will setup 2 more server and encourage others to join in. If people need servers this community can provide them. They are gonna be much better than the official servers because people will clean them up and welcome people and moderate them. 

If you want help I can help you on one server to moderate and clean :) I can find another french players and create a new french community :)

1 minute ago, jeunekeum54 said:

If you want help I can help you on one server to moderate and clean :) I can find another french players and create a new french community :)

Let's discuss this on discord.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jeunekeum54 said:

That would be a great idea!

• Like 1